Bowers & Wilkins PX7

HisDudeness

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I did side by side testing with the PX7, the Sony WH-1000xm3 and the Bose 700. My goal was to pick the one with the best audio quality. Although the Sony and the Bose seemed to have better noise cancelling, the PX7 was far better in terms of audio quality and build quality.

Three friends of mine have the Sony and after approximately half a year to a year, all of them started to make creaking noises due to the poor plastic build quality. All of them always carry the headphones in the case, but it made no difference.

The only issue I face with the PX7 is the sound of what seems to be a coil spring making a metal clicking noise when I move my head.

RonnieX

Jul 11, 2020
Visit site
This B&W PX7 is stunning, I'm so glad that I made the right choice, was conpare Sony WH1000xm3& Bose 700, the PX7 wins my ear! someone may notice the build quality like Sony is very plastic look, and I went to Cost co to test out the WH-1000xm3 ,it acutraly broken .....must be many ppl touch it,. same as the Bose QC35, plastic feel.
but this PX7 use corbon fiber material , feels much better quility, the only down piont for PX7 is too tight for big head, and the noise cancelling is not as good as Sony & bose, but, if you like to keep this headphone at home for music enjoyment, you wont care much about the noise cancelling , for me, sound quility are more important than anythings, ; its a perfect headphone you wont regrat to buy. (3.5mm jack for even better sound than bluetooth )
PS: try to listen "Game of throne" Main title to compare these 3 headphone and you will find out why.
(I'm using Tidal hifi+spotify primeum +3.5mm jack plug in asus XONAR Essence STX sound card to play on PC)

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts