Bowers and wilkins p1

Martink

Jun 9, 2020
Visit site
Was looking at the history of B&W and realised my dad has a pair of these, are they rare.. Have always had in our lives but didn't realise they were the first model.

Martink

Jun 9, 2020
Visit site
P1 or PV1?
P2H
actually they are P2H.. 1968
Interesting, do you still have them?
Still going strong.. Had the main driver on one speaker replaced in the late 90's, I remember my parents trying to find one for a while, me and my sister liable for that damage I believe, acid House music when parents were out.

He also has an early mischell gyrodec.. Like the one from clockwork orange.. Except it has three weights instead of five. Can't find a picture of these anywhere.

D

Deleted member 108165

Can I suggest that they are not going to sound their best in the position they currently occupy.
Presumably by equipment you mean the speakers, what information do you require?, there's always Google.
Who's worried about the sound with such a lovely piece of furniture :) They're quite gorgeous.

D

Deleted member 2457

Was looking at the history of B&W and realised my dad has a pair of these, are they rare.. Have always had in our lives but didn't realise they were the first model.
Thanks for posting pretty cool! (y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts