Bowers And Wilkins 683 Issue...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

atishaysingh

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
i think there is a decent amount of vocals coming out of the tweeter of my B&W 683 at any volume... is that normal i think the sound has changed abit...The sound has changed a bit more...

Help

atishaysingh

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
What could be the issue... how can a couple of damaged tweeters produce mid a bit... or is it to do with the crossover... Also would like to highlight i auditioned the same speakers on Onkyo 110 w and the crackling sound was not there at high volumes... but again would say that tweeters making the sound sharp is an issue... highlighted with most recordings and when i place my ears close to a tweeter i can hear the lyrics of the tweeter clearly...

atishaysingh

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
What could be the issue... how can a couple of damaged tweeters produce mid a bit... or is it to do with the crossover... Also would like to highlight i auditioned the same speakers on Onkyo 110 w and the crackling sound was not there at high volumes... but again would say that tweeters making the sound sharp is an issue... highlighted with most recordings and when i place my ears close to a tweeter i can hear the lyrics of the tweeter clearly...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts