Bose Soundlink 2 is it better than a B&W Zeppelin Air?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

My nieces want a Bose Soundlink 2 for Xmas and I have been listen to it on Bluetooth via my iPhone and I have to admit I am pretty impressed and it's much easier to use than my B&W. Is it better by how much, what do you think? Cheers!

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
My nieces want a Bose Soundlink 2 for Xmas and I have been listen to it on Bluetooth via my iPhone and I have to admit I am pretty impressed and it's much easier to use than my B&W. Is it better by how much, what do you think? Cheers!
Oh yeah if I bought a Bose Soundlink 2 from Amazon France would it work here? If not why?

Superaintit

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't bother, Gel.
Imo at least, there is not much between these kind of speakerboxes. An item from France requires an adapter to fit in a UK socket.

Edit: for easy connectivity between what you play on your phone and zeppelin I would recommend the Chromecast 2 audio. If I remember correctly the zeppelin has an optical in. The Chromecast is cheap, has excellent usability and very stable connection. I personnaly bought the Chromecast 2 Hdmi plugged in my tv and use optical out in my dac. Great stuff.

Cynic-al

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the Bose Soundlink Mini 2 and I love it. It does not compare with a Zep or any of the bigger Bluetooth speakers. But it sounds good at low levels with that hefty bass, it is very good out in the garden where those finer high frequency sounds would get lost anyway. I use mine all the time as its so portable and just sounds right. Bluetooth connection is instant and battery just doesn't run out. Brilliant.

D

Deleted member 2457

motley said:
Carted my Soundlink 2 around the world its great and has impressed everyone who has tried it too.
My niece is getting one for Xmas.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts