Bose QC35 vs Shure SE535

psmichael

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,

This is my first post in this forum and wanted to say hi to everyone.

I am travelling to Europe in January and Vancouver in May next year. I will be taking the flight from Singapore and it will be at least 15 hours of flight (I don't really know the length of the flight). I am using a iPhone 7 Plus and iPad Pro 9.7.

Right now I have the Shure SE535 which is a wired earphone as everyone knows. The iPhone 7 has no earphone jack but the iPad has one. The Shure is great but I recently came across a few website that reviewed the Bose QC35 and stated it is an awesome headphone for travel and noise-cancellation.

Right now I'm contemplating wheter to buy the Bose QC35 to use with the iPhone 7 for my long flights or stick with the Shure SE535 with the headphone adapter for the flight? Any advice is really appreciated.

Thanks everyone

Both are very different; one is an earphone while the other is an over ear headphone. I have the previous model of Bose and it's awesome for flights etc. I don't travel without it. You can always buy a Bose for your trip and return it within 30 days if you don't think it's worth the upgrade over your Shure.

psmichael

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Thank you. Unfortunately we don't have any return policy here. So it's a one time go. What do you think? Should I get the Bose Qc35?

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
psmichael said:
Thank you. Unfortunately we don't have any return policy here. So it's a one time go. What do you think? Should I get the Bose Qc35?

The previous person answered your question even if you subtract the return policy. The Bose is ideal whether Bluetooth or wired, and very comfortable. If you can afford it and you're good with the around-ear design, with great comfort, go for it. I've had several of the QC's and the QC35 is the best yet.

maverick1245

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
The Shure SE535 headphones offer exceptional clarity; deep, tight bass; rich, enveloping sound; and great noise isolation. You can stick with this one. But the Bose QC 35 is also a wonderful choice for travelling purpose.

Bose QC 35 is basically a wireless version of the QC 25 that’s on the head of everyone in Business Class on every flight you’ve ever taken. The noise reduction on this model is amazing. They're light and easy to wear for long stretches. This would be a perfect choice.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
maverick1245 said:
The Shure SE535 headphones offer exceptional clarity; deep, tight bass; rich, enveloping sound; and great noise isolation. You can stick with this one. But the Bose QC 35 is also a wonderful choice for travelling purpose.

Bose QC 35 is basically a wireless version of the QC 25 that’s on the head of everyone in Business Class on every flight you’ve ever taken. The noise reduction on this model is amazing. They're light and easy to wear for long stretches. This would be a perfect choice.

Great explanation!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts