Bose QC15 - First 2 hrs review

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
As I cannot bear to use Monster Dr Dre Beat Studio anymore, I purchased the Bose QC15 noise cancellation headphone after comapring it with the Goldring. And today, I fully used the QC15 throughout a flight to Vietnam, about 2 hrs from Kuala Lumpur. 1. Noise cancellation - 9/10. It cancels off noise and preserve only what is intended to be heard. I can still hear the announcement through the PA at a moderate level though. 2. Portability - 9/10. The casing is well laid out and very slim, reduces the risk of snapping the headphones. 3. SQ - 8/10. The high frequncies can be very harsh at times. Maybe needs some running in. Low ends was excellent, sufficient and clean bass. Did not sound bloated nor extreme. Clarity was at par with Bose Around the Ear headphones. Listened to mainly Santana (the old stuff), Metallica, Janet Seidle and Beatles.

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Found another useful use for these cans - reducing the noise of the roaring of F1 car engines !!!!! I used these cans noise cancellation function during the F1 Malaysian GP. I was seated at the starting grid and when all the cars started their engine ready for the race, these cans helped to compress the noise level from the engines. I am really happy with these headphones, mainly for its noise cancellation function.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts