Bose Music Wave System 4

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I got this system last Xmas and thought I would let you guys listen.

D

Deleted member 2457

Sounds good - but hard to be 100% sure as listening on slightly iffy (actually very iffy) headphones in the office.

Question is: Are you enjoying it gel?
Yes mate, I use it as a clock radio too it’s got DAB as well and a CD player. All my previous radios either buzzed or broke and this has solved that and I do Bluetooth Spotify and iTunes so well sorted.

Cheers Gel

scene

Yes mate, I use it as a clock radio too it’s got DAB as well and a CD player. All my previous radios either buzzed or broke and this has solved that and I do Bluetooth Spotify and iTunes so well sorted.

Cheers Gel
I know what you mean about radios...
The only radio I had that ever lasted was a Sony Dreamcube - but that ended up more buzz than anything...
I use one of my Play:5 as my radio - and my phone as a clock.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

I know what you mean about radios...
The only radio I had that ever lasted was a Sony Dreamcube - but that ended up more buzz than anything...
I use one of my Play:5 as my radio - and my phone as a clock.

I had the Sony Dreamcube too! :) Yeah it did last a while I think I got it from John Lewis and it might have been in WHF mag too.

D

Deleted member 2457

I had the Sony Dreamcube too! :) Yeah it did last a while I think I got it from John Lewis and it might have been in WHF mag too.
We must be going back 21 years odd here! Ha ha

D

Deleted member 2457

More than that, I think mine was a "Dream Machine Cube" and I think it's over 30 yrs old...
I can’t even see it on the internet! I think there was no internet then! Mine was grey. Had a snooze button and buzzer and fm radio clock radio.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts