Bluray player, which one and disc problems? sony360 player?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Im looking at buying my first bluray player and see the sony360 has had good reviews in the past and is at a discounted price in richer sounds? They are offering 2 players one on which is slightly more (£99.99) but is multi region, is it not the case of buying any bluray player and then going on the internet get a multi region hack code and tying it in or doing a software upgrade by putting a disc in to make it multi region if i buy the cheaper model which is locked to our region?

Reading around I also see that certain players seem to have some trouble playing some films in particular Terminator Salvation and many more where the player doesn' t recognise the disc or stops playing half way through etc, some people have said inserting a usb stick into the player stops this or a firmware/software up grade solves these problems and it should no longer happen is this the case? I have a sony is10 home cinema system I take it i can connect my bluray player into this somehow and get good sound and picture quality? Thanks for your help!

A

Anonymous

Multi region is not always that easy!

I have been using a Sony s350 and it has played every disc i have put in (there have been many !) just keep up with any updates.

lee37

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
i have a 360 and have never had a disc stick and i have around 330 blu ray films

including terminater salveation

as for multiregion on dvd you need to buy a remote of ebay for around £12 which you point at the player or get it already done

multiregion on the blu ray requires a chip or profesional mod which is very expensive and not really worth it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts