Bluetooth connection device with digital out -at a budget

joncam

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I have a nice system based around sonos and vinyl, but ... my friends come over and want to stream YouTube and SoundCloud via Bluetooth and I need a way into my DAC (NorthStar). I have seen a lot of Bluetooth devices with analouge out which is a no go for me, because the NorthStar DAC does such a great job of making so so audio sound good, or really good.

Help please folks, I'm over scrolling through review pages and amazon looking looking, the ones I've found tend to be expensive and I don't need to go there for this occassional devide.

Thanks

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
joncam said:
Hi, I have a nice system based around sonos and vinyl, but ... my friends come over and want to stream YouTube and SoundCloud via Bluetooth and I need a way into my DAC (NorthStar). I have seen a lot of Bluetooth devices with analouge out which is a no go for me, because the NorthStar DAC does such a great job of making so so audio sound good, or really good.

Help please folks, I'm over scrolling through review pages and amazon looking looking, the ones I've found tend to be expensive and I don't need to go there for this occassional devide.

Thanks

You can get a Pure Jongo A2 for 15 quid

jjbomber

tino said:
joncam said:

You can get a Pure Jongo A2 for 15 quid

+1 easily the best for Bluetooth connection. The Jongo is a nightmare on the wi-fi connection but unbeatable for bluetooth. They used to be £100, so now represent excellent value for money.

TRENDING THREADS