Bluesound vault 2 any experience? Any other product?

Dean Morris

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
After much research and help on here i want to go down the route of streaming with an in built cd ripper so I get the quality of all my cd's but in one box.

I'm looking for quality in sound ease of use with what I have got. I mostly use iTunes which I can use with bluesound via Bluetooth? Then use the ripper to get all my CD's to playback in 16bit?

Any other product that can do this?

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
I started streaming stuff around the house a few weeks ago, never having any idea how it was done previously. I simply ripped my cds to Flac format (lossless quality) in a program called Musicbee on my laptop. You can then (with a small setup in musicbee) send the music to any DNLA enabled device (such as an amp or bluray player).

You can get someting like this or somilar and turn your amp into a dnla enabled device

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Neet%C2%AE-Wireless-Receiver-wireless-streaming/dp/B00O0U37HO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477566540&sr=8-1&keywords=dnla+receiver

If your wife has cds, you can make a seperate library in musicbee, or indeed if she has her own computer, put it there. An app such as BubbleUpnp which cost me 4 euro for an android version then allows you to access the music on either computer using your phone or tablet (this is just an extra way and not nessesary, you can stream directly from your computer) and send it to the dnla receiver that is connected to the amp. If you decide to use BubbleUpnp you could just buy a chromecast audio, as this treats the chromecast as a DNLA device, even though it actually works different. It is less complicated than it sounds.Not sure if this helps, but if it interests you I'd be happy to give more info to help you set it up

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts