Blu ray Monday!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is this the best release day since blu disk have been around? Batman "the dark knight" AND Hellboy 2 on the same day mmm

Ive been i little excited i must admit!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Both look and sound absolutely magnificent, it must be said....
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I agree, My pre-order from Play of dark Knight turned up today, Early night for the kids and my wife can watch the soaps in the other room. (life is good)

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:Both look and sound absolutely magnificent, it must be said....
emotion-2.gif

I hope so! Thats why ive spent far too much money on AV gear to watch films like batman in all their splendor! be a waste of moneys otherwise wouldnt it :-O

A

Anonymous

My copy of TDK has shipped from amazon.co.uk. Looking forward to watching this again. My Collectors Edition of Wanted arrived today. This is one of the best collectors editions todate. Fantastic packaging.

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
I also got Dark Knight and Hellboy in post today (Live in Dublin-so was'nt expecting such quick delivery) - well pleased.

Picked up Sweeney Todd, Wall:E and Pirates-At Worlds End in the 3 for 2 at the weekend so that should keep me going until Hancock and Apocalypto.........its all good
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

My copy of the 'Dark Knight arrived from play on Friday and I got time to watch it on Saturday and the sound and picture were both awesome. I was worried about the sound before purchase as it properly sucked at the cinema but as soon as i put it on had no problems! top stuff.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
ElectroMan:
professorhat:
I am about to start a Batman Begins / Dark Knight double bill!

Why, are you suffering from insomnia? !!!
emotion-2.gif

Nope, was great watching them back to back! The IMAX scenes on The Dark Knight are especially impressive and the soundtrack was awesome. I could quite happily sit and watch them both again now!!
Oh for a projector...

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Stuck the 'Dark Knight' on last night.

The bass!!! something somewhere in the house is rattling when the sub does its stuff. Had to keep taking the film back to the bassy bits (much to the Wife's annoyance) to try and find the source. In the end I gave up, shut the lounge door and watched in rattle free bliss!

It might be my letterbox...........

A

Anonymous

Big Chris:Stuck the 'Dark Knight' on last night.

The bass!!! something somewhere in the house is rattling when the sub does its stuff. Had to keep taking the film back to the bassy bits (much to the Wife's annoyance) to try and find the source. In the end I gave up, shut the lounge door and watched in rattle free bliss!

It might be my letterbox...........

or your wife's teeth ? :)

A

Anonymous

My copy of hellboy hasent arrived yet...damn it, yet i get dark knight early. Way of the world.

A

Anonymous

My copy of Fight Club also arrived from Germany. DTS HD MA 7.1 audio in English and German.

A

Anonymous

Fight Club isn't Master Audio, it's High Resolution (2Mbps).

I was disappointed with the video and audio on TDK. There are a few specks on the print, the edge halos are aquite noticeable and the TrueHD track is a tad unbalanced. I like bass as much as the next person, but I want to be able to listen at a level where I can hear the dialogue and effects without vibrating off of the sofa.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts