blu-ray connection help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi folks i have got a panasonic dmp-bd35 blu-ray i am looking to find the best connection my reciever doesnt have a hdmi socket to which i will have to connect to my plasma directly, but its the audio connection i am going to connect to my av reciever i am unsure what is the best possible is it the optical or the coax cable could someone tell me which is best ?

thanks k mcphee

nads

well from the 35 you only have optical so that is what you will need to use. so no HD sound for you.

if you are talking about from your TV again no HD sound so whatever cable you have to hand.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
kenneth.mcphee:hi folks i have got a panasonic dmp-bd35 blu-ray i am looking to find the best connection my reciever doesnt have a hdmi socket to which i will have to connect to my plasma directly, but its the audio connection i am going to connect to my av reciever i am unsure what is the best possible is it the optical or the coax cable could someone tell me which is best ?

thanks k mcphee

To be honest with you, the biggest plus for me with Bluray is the amazing HD sound. Sure, the picture is amazing but you are sort of expecting that part. I would look at selling your BD player and getting the Sony S550. You can get them for £220 now and you could connect it to your older receiver via three pairs of analogue cables and get HD audio. HDMI from screen to BD player would complete your set up and no need to upgrade your receiver.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts