Blonde female, needs naim and linn advice

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have been lucky enough to inherit a full stereo set up, which includes naim 135s, linto, lingo, naps, isobariks, and linn sondek lp12, which has a circus, trampoline and itok on it apparently... I know nothing about these, and wish to sell them, but have no idea, where or how much? i'm in south east england (Brighton).
All sounds foreign to me... PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi Nina and welcome to the forums.

My suggestion to you is to have a look at the prices of secondhand naim and Linn equipment on ebay as this will give you an idea of how much approximately each item might be worth.

*smile*

dim_span

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
list them on ebay for 10 days with a starting price of £1.99 each, but make sure that your ebay title has all the relevant keywords.... and list them with an option for collection or shipping (but pack them proper)

list international, and you will get a higher price

jjbomber

It depends on so many things, such as age, condition, are the boxed etc. For example, boxes are £60 for Naim equipment, so just having the boxes will make a huge difference. The Naim equipment will have a serial number on the back, so you can date it from the Naim website. Any paperwork such as receipts or service history will help enormously. If you know the hi-fi retailler and they are still trading, then they may well be able to help you. To give you an example, the Linn Sondek can be 40 years old, or 30, or 20. A 40 year old model without any service history will be worth a lot less than a 20 year old model that had a recent service.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts