Blackberry Passport

suthes

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Why is that What hifi magazine always leaping to do a review on Apple products i.e. lastest releaase iphone 6 and 6L however compleatly ignore the fact that Blackberry has just release a new hand set called Passport!?

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Paul. said:
Can't see that 1:1 ratio screen doing well in av orientated reviews, Instagram loving hipsters will thinks it's a medium-format phone ;)

You would think a 1:1 aspect ratio screen would be perfect for Instagrammers. The AV credentials don't seem that bad ... the 4.5" screen provides better resolution and a similar viewing size for movies in comparison to an iPhone 5, there are 2 speakers that go very loud, and the OS/hardware supports DLNA, apt-x Bluetooth and NFC audio pairing. And you can stick in a 128GB micro SD card to carry a significant amount of your uncompressed FLAC music around. Oh, and there's Miracast and MHL for hooking up to TVs. Best of all it won't bend ;)

suthes

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Tino,

very good point, further to your points, I have been using the iphone 6 for last 7 days and I am afarid this phone is just a overblown media hypied unit and just trying to catch the market share from Samsung which it has lost for sometimes. No longer Apple products are being creative or phase setter and now a days i phone is like a chinese copy cat where it is trying to make the already exciting technology into a fancy one ( for an example, fingerprint scan, NFT, heart rate monitor). Furthermore this phone is very slow to open some of the Apps or multy tasking, the camera is very poor compare to Sumsung 5s, very poor battery life compare to newer phones on the market , very soft body which can easily slip through my fingers and I am very nervious to keep in my pocket incase it could bend!. I feel that it is a waste of money to buy anymore apple phones and I am planning to sell my phone on a ebay and will look into buy alternative phones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts