Black Gloss ?

A

Anonymous

Static free dusters etc...

One thing that does work is a very small amount of vinager in a water spray; takes a good few mins for the smell to disperse but it stops dust clinging hell of a lot longer than polish!

Also if you get swirls then use a small amount of Autoglyms 'high resin polish' watered down; it's ever so slightly abbrasive so watering it down makes it less abbrasive; wipe it on in stright lines; leave to turn cloudy then buff off : ;)

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
hifilover1979 said:
Also if you get swirls then use a small amount of Autoglyms 'high resin polish' watered down; it's ever so slightly abbrasive so watering it down makes it less abbrasive; wipe it on in stright lines; leave to turn cloudy then buff off : ;)

I'm not trying that one on the Blades... :O

A

Anonymous

My HT setup has its speakers in black ash. I'm not a big fan of wood veneers, not because of the texture but because I always seem to have a different colour in the furniture. I would have liked to get my SA1's in piano white, but that wasn't an option when I got them. So, piano black it is. No marks yet, I use white gloves to handle them, courtesy of Densen...

FATS 2828 said:
How many of you who own shiny in vogue black finish speakers, either still love the finish or regret the finger mark magnets?

Hi FATS 2828

I've got twelve speakers in piano/gloss black finish which i like btw. Finger marks are easy to clean/remove using a cloth lightly damped with water.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

hifilover1979 said:
Static free dusters etc...

One thing that does work is a very small amount of vinager in a water spray; takes a good few mins for the smell to disperse but it stops dust clinging hell of a lot longer than polish!

Vinager :exmark: :O

A

Anonymous

No regrets, my Ushers look fantastic and any fingerprints are easily removed, they are also in a locked room away from everything so no problems here.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts