Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Animesh Ghose said:
Is it all smoke and mirror?

or are there any good (hifi) deals to be had?
its only a good deal and good price if what you are after is in the sale and pointless to buy stuff for no reason that you do not need . i also think and it goes to show how much profit this company's are making for them to sell there stuff at these's low prices or its just old stock or end of line stuff . i will keep a look out but only stuff i want

hybridauth_Facebook_664715932

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Animesh Ghose said:
Is it all smoke and mirror?

or are there any good (hifi) deals to be had?
its only a good deal and good price if what you are after is in the sale and pointless to buy stuff for no reason that you do not need . i also think and it goes to show how much profit this company's are making for them to sell there stuff at these's low prices or its just old stock or end of line stuff . i will keep a look out but only stuff i want

you are absolutely on the money! let me know if you come across any deals on amps

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
In my experience, Black Fridays are best spent with the duvet pulled firmly over one's head or shopping on line.

Here in the US actually going shopping on Black Friday is like trying to single handedly fight through the All-Blacks, Australian and South African front rows simultaneously. And that's if you manage to find somewhere to park.

And the headline Black Friday deals are usually "limited quantities, prices may vary, not everyone will qualify, must be accompanied by all eight great-grandparents, buyer must have been born on February 29th" kind of deals. I've seen people get so caught up in the "must buy" frenzy they were almost mugging the poor guys wheeling out trollies of old 720p TVs at "bargain" prices - actually the same prices they were the week before - not bothering to check the boxes, thinking they were getting full 1080p sets at half price. Mugs.

D

Deleted member 2457

I got a Pure Dab radio for my parents on Amazon, I know Pure!

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I have not seen any hi fi deals yet I checked some of the big online dealers and they do not seem to be showing any deals maybe on Friday but people like Amazon have been doing daily deals this week but that's all I have seen but would be after a record player if I see one for good money

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Whilst all the mayhem ensues back home, I along with my wife and a few friends will be quaffing some refreshing pilsners in Prague. I hope that the forthcoming Klitschko / Fury fight has as many punches thrown as there were in Tesco Stretford last year.

DIB said:
Whilst all the mayhem ensues back home, I along with my wife and a few friends will be quaffing some refreshing pilsners in Prague. I hope that the forthcoming Klitschko / Fury fight has as many punches thrown as there were in Tesco Stretford last year.

Enjoy some proper Budweiser. :)

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
MakkaPakka said:
I like Black Friday, I turn up when the fighting starts at ASDA, kick a few poor people then go home.

Here we have the original Black Friday. And Walmart. Trouble is most of their customers come armed to the teeth, sorry, tooth.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Benedict_Arnold said:
MakkaPakka said:
I like Black Friday, I turn up when the fighting starts at ASDA, kick a few poor people then go home.

Here we have the original Black Friday. And Walmart. Trouble is most of their customers come armed to the teeth, sorry, tooth.
there is nothing like a good old an 8 gauge shot gun to sort the crowds out lol

You must be off yer heed if you think small independent hi-fi retailers are going to put steller deals on for Black Friday.it's supermarket tat that ain't worth the plastic it's boxed in rubbish they try and punt you on said day.Don't believe the hype it's retail propaganda.And anyone who says otherwise is either a ceo or stupid.lol.

TRENDING THREADS