Black Friday at Amazon...

Gray

Anyone of thinking of dropping a bomb of money on some shiny tech
Nope.
The 'Biggest ever sale' will probably start on Boxing (or even Christmas) Day, in a few places.
Those sales 'Must end 28th Jan'.....then they'll be 'Extended by popular demand' till the end of Feb....when 'Our best ever Early Spring Discounts' will appear......

Call me cynical....but my single bucket-list wish, is to live to see the end of the DFS sale.

Dom

Nope.
The 'Biggest ever sale' will probably start on Boxing (or even Christmas) Day, in a few places.
Those sales 'Must end 28th Jan'.....then they'll be 'Extended by popular demand' till the end of Feb....when 'Our best ever Early Spring Discounts' will appear......

Call me cynical....but my single bucket-list wish, is to live to see the end of the DFS sale.
I see your point. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Symples

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
Those made my singing better I used them instead of the standard Shure mic cable.
I had the same TRS to XLR for my Topping DAC. When I switched to Eversolo DAC, I had to switch to different cable with full XLR. Even if it doesn't bring any sonic improvements over the German Sommre 22AWG ofc , it is quality and braided cables are nicer to look at.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts