Biwire if amp only has 1 set of terminals

Tezrhc

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Is it worth biwiring speakers if your amp only have one set of speaker terminals and can you get cable with plugs to do this?

MeanandGreen

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Tezrhc said:
Is it worth biwiring speakers if your amp only have one set of speaker terminals and can you get cable with plugs to do this?

You can still biwire with one set of terminals on your amp. It's no different it just means you need to double up at the terminal.

Is it worth biwiring? Not really no.

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Tezrhc said:

One or two sets of speaker terminals: doesn't matter.

Worth it? Not in my experience. Spend the cash on music. Or save up for a new amp or speakers...

EDIT: in your particular case, go for new speakers (funds permitting).

Tezrhc

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your reply's,I think I will get some decent single run cable.Anybody got some recommendations for speaker cable that's not going to break the bank?

TrevC

Tezrhc said:

No, it's pointless anyway. Use decent multistrand copper 4mm or more and you will have the best performance that can be achieved regardless of cost. There's Van Damme on Ebay, very good value.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts