Bit of a bargain really!!!

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
I don't really believe what I've just done. I just placed the winning bid on a year-old, mint-condition KEF KHT-3005SE speaker package on eBay, for the rather
emotion-11.gif
price of £600.

OK, so I now have to drive from South Wales to Kent to pick it up, but the seller looks reputable (had just this week sold his Pioneer 5090 for just £1200!). My first bid for the KEFs was £470, and I just kept telling myself that it was a heck of a price for such a well-regarded system.

And £600, while a lot of money to a 21 year-old who doesn't earn a great deal more than that in a month, just seemed like a fantastic price for what I hope will be a massive upgrade over my cheap, lightweight Onkyo all-in-one speakers.

Some mixed emotions (mainly disbelief, since I hadn't intended to spend a penny, let alone transform my system!), but I hope I can say it was worth it when I get my hands on those lovely gloss black KEF eggs!
emotion-1.gif

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Having just shaken the whole street by watching the Max Payne Blu-ray through these speakers, I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed. Great price.

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
barnsleydave:They are a great xmas prezzy to yourself. Enjoy.

Cheers! Now most people buy presents for other people this time of year... lol

Can't wait til Thursday when I can actually pick them up! Gonna be a looooong drive tho :(

A

Anonymous

check with the weather forcast before you set off, im in kent and we have 6 inches of snow
emotion-37.gif
, those kefs are lovely i hope you enjoy them.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

I live in the south and we had sleet last night and it turned to Ice, I would not travel this morning, wait till about noonish

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Well done, there have been some cracking bargains this month on ebay. Soon you will have the difficult decision of which film to play through them first.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts