Big thank you to what hi fi

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Well done sir... always nice to hear from a winner - gives the rest of us hope that it'll happen to us soon
emotion-1.gif

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="matengawhat"]Just want to say big thank you to What Hi Fi - i received my prize today from April 2008 competition - can't wait to get home and set it all up - cheers[/quote]

Congratulations. What have you won?

A

Anonymous

I won a blue ray player last december, plus pirates of the carribean trilogy on blu ray. only ended up with one of the films but I havent even watched that one nayway so not really bothered;) hey could be a trilogy disc for all i know hehe. Now I get to watch beside you in time, the nin live DVD in blue ray. Damn I can see the beads of sweat on his face lol. Wait.. is that me in the crowd??!!?!??

John Duncan

[quote user="professorhat"]How's the US of A, John?[/quote]

It's lovely thank you, but hifi shops (of which there are none) and guitar shops (of which there are many) have been off limits with three kids in tow. I have negotiated a trip to Manny's today with one child in search of a Paul Reed Smith.......

A

Anonymous

i wish i won something in life, knowing my luck i'd win the lottery and loose the ticket! :(

can you imagine how good a sub £1000 system would sound without even paying for it... ahhhh musical bliss!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts