Beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE - Any Problems

Neptune_Twilight

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking for a pair of earphones just for holidays & when away etc. for use with my phone, mainly Spotify - I found the Beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE's at a good price from an authorised dealer & with a 2 year guarantee, anyone had any problems with them breaking as there was a thread where one user had them come unglued? Worth getting or should I look elsewhere? I have been using the SoundMagic E10's which I've given to my daughter as she lost her pair?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
The Beyerdynamic DTX101 has been replaced by the 102 recently. The originals are very good and were 3 year award-winners from WHF. The 102 has a slightly different character, warmer with more bass in my view. I've not had any problems with returns on those I have sold so I suspect it was an isolated incident.

Neptune_Twilight

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for that ! - I've found them around £39 delivered which is pretty good, I'm assuming it's because they have been replaced, I think I'll go for a pair as I'm on hol’s end of next week so should be fine *dirol*

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Neptune_Twilight said:
Thanks for that ! - I've found them around £39 delivered which is pretty good, I'm assuming it's because they have been replaced, I think I'll go for a pair as I'm on hol’s end of next week so should be fine *dirol*

That's very good.

I will say if you like dance/rap music then they aren't the right earphones for you though. If you like female vocals, classical then they are.

MeanandGreen

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I use thes with my iPod touch and I've owned them for a couple of years now. They are very good ear buds indeed! No problems at all with mine, but I don't abuse them either. Sound quality is excellent, clear, detailed and they have a very powerful sound. The bass is deep, tight and full of energy.

At the price you've found them for, you will not buy better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts