Best wireless speaker options

happyhotspur

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi my set up is an Onkyo TR-SR605 receiver with four small Jamo cube surround speakers and a Jamo subwoofer, however in my new home I really don't have the facilities to run speaker cable around the room my receiver is set up in.

I did look at alternatives some time ago and I would assume the market has now moved on significantly and maybe it's time to look at an alternative like wireless surround speakers.

Is there any alternative wireless speakers that I can connect to the Onkyo receiver?

bdf123

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking for something similar, using a wireless speaker with my pioneer AV amp. Posted it in hifi section as its specific to when using it for music. Hopefully someone who knows their stuff can help us out!

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
One of the main things you have to do first is find a compatible Bluetooth TRANSMITTER though..

Have a look on Amazon and then do your homework.

Straight off the top of a one minute search:

Amphony Wirelss Speaker Transmitter / Receiver Kit - $200 on Amazon USA. - one transmitter and two 80 watt (I presume peak)receiver / power amplifier units that will drive regular passive speakers. It will pair with up to four speaker receivers ($80 each on Amazon USA), so you can go from wired fronts and centres to 7.1 (or 5.1.2) wirelessly. You do, however, have to have a mains supply handly to plug in the 20 volt DV power supply to each receiver.

I am sure there are plenty of others.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts