Best Style speakers for Yamaha 863SE

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
What would be the best style speakers to go with the Yamaha 863SE. Budget is about £800. The room is 25" by 13" and they must "blend in" as in not be too obvious. I would like them to bring the best out of the Yamaha as well though. Thanks

Fisty1967

Sep 30, 2008
Visit site
I have an almost identically sized room to yours - and paired my 863SE with the KEF 3000 eggs.

There are some good bargains to be had on the KEF aggs at the mo - and they sound absolutely awesome.

The sub was placed behind the AV unit in the corner (primarily because the missus didn't want it in view)

BUT you can still feel the pressure wave boom of the low frequency bass when watching a good movie.

I thoroughly recommend them and suggest you go have a listen at your local shop.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Where are the good deals available?..how much?...like the 2005.3 for price...but obviously prefer the 3005se

Am hopefully (after a week's delay as incorrect items sent) taking delivery of w4500 & bdp s550 tomorrow (have been 'making do' with a CRT until now so splashing out)...and the next step is surround sound - was going to wait till after christmas in the hope of a good deal...

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts