BEST STANDS FOR WHARFEDALE 9.1 ?

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi can anyone recommend a pair of speakers stands for wharfedale 9.1 speakers ? as usual must be good but cheap lol , thanks

A

Anonymous

I just got a pair of speaker stands from Freecycle, can't get much cheaper than that! :bounce:

Cold Roses

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
With the Wharfdale's being such a bargain buy now, I think you'll find it hard to find any brand new speaker stands which don't seem like they're comparatively expensive.

Though, Richer Sounds have some Soundstyle Z1s at £50 (reduced from £100) at the moment, which seems like a good buy:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-stands-brackets/soundstyle/z1/soun-z1-stand-blk

Alternatively, I reckon you can find some Soundstyle Z2s, which don't look quite as imposing, for around the same price.

Though, well worth checking out the second hand market, as DL suggests. As stands are a bit of a nightmare to post, they often go for peanuts if you're able to collect.

Petherick

Oct 29, 2008
Visit site
I don't know where you are, Lost (see what I did there?) but if you happen to be anywhere near me in Suffolk, I have a couple of pairs going spare, including some silver Atacama something-or-others.
Hope I'm not breaking any rules here!

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for replys everyone , i havent a clue which or what stands to go for and have heard they can make the sound better or worse if there matched well or wrong . Looks like i will go for the z2 as £60 ish is around my price range lol

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts