Best Speakers for Rega Brio-R

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Stig for your review, will be a model to take in consideration after your opinion, and they look so beautiful ... next week I'll have an audition of Epos Epic 5, but the amplifier used will be a Creek, because I have not bought the Brio-R yet, but I have an immense curiosity to hear them.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
ok,

i've ordered my Brio R one and half week ago, they are sold out in the Portuguese dealer, and meanwhile, my head is already in the perfect speakers to go along with the Brio.

I've now a short short list to demo with the little guy.

I don't want to be conditioned with size or brand.

In my first post i've said that the speakers will be part of a stereo set and a AV set as well, but the truth is, since i've bought the NAD i've only connected the yamaha one or twice to watch movies with the kids. For normal tv i've 2.1 config and like it so far, more detail.

Now is where you guys come in, i'll start demos as soon as the Brio will be burn in, so my short short list so far is:

MA RX6

Epos Epic 5 or 2

KEF R300 (thank's thestig) ;)

Dynaudio X12

and last but not the least
ATC SCM 11

i've a concern regarding the SCM11's, will the Brio R have enough juice to them...?

my living room is about 45m2 (484 square foot) wooden floor, two sofas, carpet, curtains and furniture enough.

Hearing levels in everyday life are not high, but for the movies the hearing level rises considerably...

TRENDING THREADS