Best Sonos alternative?

Hoogie

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

I currently have a single Sonos Play 3 system and I am looking to buy invest in getting a multiroom setup in place.

Originally I had just intended to buy another Play 3 and a Play 1, however I am getting fed up with Sonos being a closed system and would like to be able to play my content direct from their apps (Audible, Podcasts, Spotify etc).

What is the best alternative system to Sonos for a multiroom setup like this?

Would it be a Googlecast speaker system? If so which one is considered to be the best?

Thanks

Hoogie said:
I am getting fed up with Sonos being a closed system and would like to be able to play my content direct from their apps (Audible, Podcasts, Spotify etc).
Sonos is doing exactly that with the latest update:

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/138638-sonos-now-controllable-via-spotify-app-amazon-voice-control-coming-2017

minieggs

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Hoogie said:
Hi All,

I currently have a single Sonos Play 3 system and I am looking to buy invest in getting a multiroom setup in place.

Originally I had just intended to buy another Play 3 and a Play 1, however I am getting fed up with Sonos being a closed system and would like to be able to play my content direct from their apps (Audible, Podcasts, Spotify etc).

What is the best alternative system to Sonos for a multiroom setup like this?

Would it be a Googlecast speaker system? If so which one is considered to be the best?

Thanks

I've never really trried Sonos but I've very happy with my Denon HEOS system

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts