Best small speakers

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
What are the best small speakers in your opinion? I want some that are approx 15-25cm deep and will be mounted on a fireplace in my bedroom - there is no room for stands unfortunately. I also want to get a small system of CD/Radio, again needs to be less than 25cm deep which narrows the options somewhat. Thoughts?

A

Anonymous

Budget?

Best for me by a country mile is the Neat Petite III,had it against B&W 805,Totem model 1 sigs,and the Neat was my clear favorite.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Have been considering AVI Neutron, PMC DB1, Quad 12L and Dynaudio 40s. Getting a good small system seems to be impossible, the likes of Arcam Solo/Linn Klassic are too big to fit

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
hello joelsim, there is an audo analogue all in one valve system that might fit your requirements.look up ukd on the net,as for the speakers usher 520 lovely little things in a choice finishes.

T

the record spot

Tough one - if you can land the Neutron's then bullseye, otherwise, the Usher's if you can snag 'em. the current Wharfedale Diamond's aren't far off the mark, but might be too big? Right price though.

Check out the mag's and phone around the dealers - always worth a shot.

A

Anonymous

You might get Neutron III for that, if you're lucky. Neutron II were harder to drive, I think they were 4 ohm.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts