Best On-Ear Headphones for Music Production for a student budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

My baby sister in-law is studying music production at university and she is looking for on-ear headphones. Clarity is obviously very important. Could you make some suggestions from £20 up to £60 please.

ElGofre

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
elysiumuk said:
Hi All,

My baby sister in-law is studying music production at university and she is looking for on-ear headphones. Clarity is obviously very important. Could you make some suggestions from £20 up to £60 please.

I'd look into the Superlux HD668B. They're big and ugly, but extremely accurate, erring slightly towards brightness, and have detail retreival I haven't heard in much else short of the ATH Mt0s. They come in at about £30.

bigboss said:
http://www.tesco.com/direct/goldring-ns1000-noise-cancelling-portable-headphones/383-9725.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=383-9725&sc_cmp=pcp_GSF_Hi-Fi%20%26%20Audio_383-9725

I can't imagine that a low end pair of noise cancellers will be particularly good for use as a pair of studio monitors.

kemptt

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Student privilege buyessays

Hello guys,
Need your advice. I'm not interning because of the quarantine (I had a paid internship at a private, for-profit agency after college and my studies abroad - Music Technology major at Confetti ICT in Nottingham) and I can't afford an expensive model right now. Is Sennheiser HD 219 a good choice? Any on-ear headphones discounts for students?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts