Best in-ear headphones: budget and premium

Blasterinn

Jan 17, 2021
Visit site
I could probably name 10 iem's that are better, cheaper and better looking than many of those you mentioned.
This is more like "The big label consumers list for the uninformed from the uninformed"
Sorry to rain on you but this is just supermarket stuff alot of the time.

brettone2002

Mar 25, 2021
Visit site
You forgot the B&O e8 third generation. 107, 109db sensitivity (higher than any I've seen in buds), longer battery life, bluetooth 5.1, far better than anything mentioned here - what gives? lol

musicphile

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
You also listed some with wire lol - not in 2021
The sentiment is true and very unfortunate. Lately only manufacturers in China, and a few smaller ones in the West, seem to be putting sound quality first and produce wired IEMs, some even with balanced inputs. The bigger manufacturers are bluetoothing everything. The irony is that any wired headphone can turn into wireless very easily but the opposite is impossible - the Chinese get it.

Reactions: Salty Maud

Navanski

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
You do realize this is an audiophile site, right? Bluetooth doesn't support lossless audio....you can't find a pair of bluetooth headphones that can produce the same quality of sound as wired.
I can't fault your logic. However to presume that this is an audiophile site I think is a mistake. Time and time again lists of the 'best' devices are produced by this site which are, in reality, very little to do with audio fidelity. There is very little variety - it seems to always be the same old brands. If one was being cynical one might suspect that brown envelopes are involved.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts