Best headphones for use with Sony phone

giggsy1977

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Hello everyone. I have just got a Sony Xperia Arc phone and it appears Sony are too tight to give you headphones for hands free calls and music listening these days. Can anyone recommend a good set of in-ear 'phones for less than £50 with a mic built in so I can use for hands free while driving? I have had a look around the forum, but could narrow down any with an in-line mic.

Thanks in anticipation.

A

Anonymous

Give the AKG K450 Headphones a try, they are not earphones but What Hi-Fi rated them 5 Stars at the price of £180.00 but you can pick these up for around £50.00 and i am very impressed with them as i took the plunge and took delivery of some before the weekend. They are awesome and for £180.00 i would of paid that but at £50.00, it's a steal! I did have some Dr. Dre iBeats before i sold them but the AKG are far superior and i do not mind wearing headphones as i wanted top sound quality!

giggsy1977

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Panasonic Store - thanks for the reply - much appreciated.

I am really looking for in-ears for use on the bus/train. I have seen the AKG K450 Headphones at £40 which is indeed a bargain based on the original RRP! They get good reviews too...

The reviews I have read have been less than favourable for the mm50i's.

The search continues...

neilmistry

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I love my Beyerdynamic DTX100's - I use them daily on the train and in the office. A great balanced sound with the bonus of them blocking out virtually all outside noise.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts