Best headphones for running and the gym 2020

BarrenT

Jun 10, 2020
Visit site
Very timely and a good variety of options listed here. I have the Melomania's however and could not use them for running as they immediately fall out. I've tried alternative buds to make the fit more appropriate but then they won't charge while in the case so i have to swap buds every time. Any recommendations to make them useable as run capable 'phones please?

Terryff

Nov 6, 2008
Visit site
Very timely and a good variety of options listed here. I have the Melomania's however and could not use them for running as they immediately fall out. I've tried alternative buds to make the fit more appropriate but then they won't charge while in the case so i have to swap buds every time. Any recommendations to make them useable as run capable 'phones please?
Yeah, mine have fallen out a few times now and they are hard to spot on the ground! They are fantastic buds but considering some bose just for the running.

ideafix

Feb 3, 2022
Visit site
Your review is flawed.

Reviewing hardware required that one actually tests it a full range of conditions and determines the pros, cons, specific situations where it performs better or worse, as well as performance scores for a full set of parameters and conditions.

You didn't do that.

In fact, the Sony WF-1000XM4 has serious issues when it comes to running: one ears loudly the stomp in every step, which makes it unusable for those circumstances. But you can't know that because the manufacturer doesn't say it and you didn't test it. Nevertheless you state that "The Sonys are comfortable enough for a marathon". Again, no, they are not.

Also, in your review, you state in the reasons not to buy (your version of cons) that "Lacking ear tip choices". That is simply wrong. It does have 3 options, S, M and L. But to know that you need to open the box and you didn't look.

Writing these reviews is more than just reading the specs and adding a few fancy adjectives. We can do that ourselves. We can read. And we can judge based on what is written. What we need is an unbiased and critical opinion of someone that actually tests the product so we know what to buy.

We definitely don't need an ad sponsored by some shady reseller disguised as a review. That puts whathifi's reviews in the category of fraud.

Burroughs70

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
As for the Sony WF-1000XM4, they have a serious problem with sweat: I run one-two times a week here in Scotland, which is not precisely Brazil, and after 1/2 miles the touch sensors become irresponsive because of the sweat. I'm using my old Bose, which are absolutely reliable and brilliant.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts