Best headphone to buy for work

jpll

Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I would like to have headphones that are for the office. It is a headset or wireless headphones.

I'm looking for headphones with it's criteria:

1- Must have a microphone
2- Must work perfectly on the computer without problem of wireless or wire. I have 1more wireless now and it's a mess to connect them to the pc.
3- Must work with Skype, zoom teams and other platform
4- If it's wireless. The must power is connected to many devices and must have a good lifespan.
5- Noise cancelling
6- Must be comfortable, because they are used every day and I listen to music if I am not in a meeting.
7- Must be purchasable in Canada

For the sound to date I had:
a. Sennheiser Adidas II and I am very satisfied.
b. 1 more wireless and 1 more momentum: I find the sound from the headphones good except that the microphone of the 1 more momentum does not work on the computer.
c. Plantronics Voyager Legend Black Bluetooth Headset: I find the terrible sound coming out of the earphones to understand the people I work with

I mainly listen to rock, metal and punk.

thank you,
Have a good day

Last edited:
Perhaps you'd like to edit your title for this thread as you're not asking about earphones but headphones.
Points 5 to 7 might cause issues because:-
Points 5, I am not quite sure what you mean.
Point 6, what's comfortable on my head might not be on yours.
Point 7, living in the UK I have no idea what is readily available in Canada.

jpll

Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
Yes, a lot of great headphones from the Sennheiser range. They are the best for what you want.
Hi,

I check the headphone and some guide and they suggest like bose 700, sony wh-1000xm3,Sennheiser momentum 3 and some other.

What I'm most concerned about is the Bluetooth connectivity if it is wireless and the micro quality. Do you have a suggestion ?

Last edited:

jpll

Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi Audiosolace,

I just look at MW65 and they look pretty nice but like I said my main concern is the Bluetooth connectivity with the pc and if it works well with skype, zoom, teams and others because I will be taking meeting with them.

Also, do you have something a little bit cheaper? I'm willing to put max 500$ in a pair.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts