Best full-hd?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey Everybody,

What is in your opinion the best full-hd tv for around 1400 pounds? Plasma or LCD doesnt really matter to me...
I've been trying to find some kind of a test everywhere but I cant find it. What Hi*Fi is not for sale in Holland (at least not in my area) so I'm a bit in the dark. Was thinking of Sony KDL40w3000 but is this the best in the 1400 pounds class? Hope you guys can help!

Greets

A

Anonymous

Well i can't comment on the Plasma side of things, although i know lots of people on here will do and say the Pioneer 428XD is the best of the bunch, but i've just got the Sony and i'm overjoyed with it!

I primarily went for the Sony due to the other pieces of kit i got, the Sony sound stand, and a PS3, so it all hooks together nicely. SD performance is truly surprising, as this was my main worry but it needn't have been as i can't fault it considering my old SD connection. And playing the PS3 is just truly amazing!

I think the Pioneer is a bit more pricey, but i know it's up there with the best of them regarding quality of picture, i however wasn't overly impressed with it's handling of Sky Sports HD, but that was my only example of seeing the set in action.

A

Anonymous

But the Pioneer 428XD is "only" HD-ready if I read it well..?
So you are pleased with the sony? I hope more people will come with suggestions :)

A

Anonymous

I can't comment on that, all i can say is that i'm MORE than happy with my Sky SD picture, and i was very worried that i'd be very disappointed. My Sky box is about 4 years old, and it's connected via a ropey old scart lead (whilst i await Sky HD install), and it's producing a very nice picture indeed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts