Best Forum Topic...!

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Issue a challenge, which was the best topic for you guys released this forum, for those who are part of this "institution" for many years, have probably seen some very curious things ... and not merely to speak only of serious matters. For me the best that I have ever seen in these parts, was .... was ... "sandbags as soundproofing" by damonster.

A

Anonymous

John Duncan said:
http://www.whathifi.com/forum/tvs-and-projectors/oh-sugar-help

With posts like:

Duncan2112 said:
Cat *** in a telly! Ewwww!!!

and:

John Duncan said:
OK - stop, please. You are going to die. This is not a sticky CD drawer mechanism we're talking about here, this is a high voltage television filled with poisonous gas, and you're wondering where the red wire goes. Get a TV repair man in, please!

I can't help but see why JD rates this one so highly! :rofl:

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Give you a clue......

It starts off " A Challenge For" and ends with "WHF reviewers"

Endless amounts of repetition and a forum user who acts like a teenager whos just discovered the first really big thing in his life, and now must ram it down everybodys throats till the end of time. Whilst the majority are just thinking " get over it."

A

Anonymous

I understand your view, Moon, there are a few HDDers. Still, I'm up for moving on.

Now that gizza in the thread above. I remember him. Legend :O

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
chebby said:
Does a 257 post thread (that is still rolling) need an 'annexe' here?

point taken,

moving on then, i am just racking my brain for similar laugh out loud threads such as the above

paulsue38

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
What about the thread when the bloke saved up for ages to buy some kit and had his exaust stolen, only for members to make puns about the incident. Tough luck but it was comedy gold!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I love the ones where insider tips can be shared for mutual benefit. I'm thinking especially of Daveh75's inputs into satellite TV threads - such as this one, where (with Dave's invaluable input) the forum was able to help Sky viewers get ITV HD almost a year ahead of official schedule. I was just the messenger :)

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/freesat-sky-and-virgin/how-to-add-itv-hd-to-skyhd-via-new-epg

SteveR750

I know I'm a few posts behind everyone else but my steam powered XP lappie is working at a different time signal, but this made me spill my coffee:

Andrew Everard said:
You mean it's rented TV? Or it's on HP? Either way it looks like you're going to have to bite the bullet.

And by that I don't literally mean bite a bullet, or you'll no doubt be back here with an exploded gob wanting to know what we're going to do about it...

I cant stop giggling :)

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Alec said:
igglebert said:
Looks like you need to get over it, Moon. Really.

+1!

+2

But I loved the TV thread above. I remember it well.

Recently though it was a single comment by LHC I think. I'll not repeat it, but it still makes me chuckle when I listen to Aphex twin.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts