wd blue 6tb hard drive

evga geforce gtx 1080 ti graphics card

windows 10 usb flashdrive

pioneer bdr j11sk writer

lg bh16ns55 writer

silvetstone primera rgb case

logitech g900 mouse

corsair k70 rgb rapidfire keyboard

my question is i am after buying fans for my silverston primera rgb case i want very good quality fans that will keep my componernts that i bought very cool what would be the very best fans to use and how many could i use in the case taking into account the componnts im using

also what high quality rgb cables would i need to connect all of the components together to connect all ther componets together to get the pc fully up and running can you list specifically what good quality cables i need

abacus

Power supply will come with all cables

Motherboard will come with a number of cables, though you may need to but a few extra SATA cables. (Couple of quid from the place where you get your PC parts)

CPU Heatsink/Fan will have its own cable

Case sockets also come with cables + they usually include fans

However, as you need to ask these questions, I strongly suggest you buy one pre-built and setup for the job in hand, (Most dealers will allow you to choose your own components and then build and set it up for best performance) as otherwise there will be little chance of you setting it up for best performance.

If you still want to do it yourself, get a book on building PCs, and read it before ordering any components.

Hope this helps

Bill

abacus

Here are 3; however, if you do a google search you will find many others.

https://www.scan.co.uk/

https://www.novatech.co.uk/

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/

The number of fans will be determined by the number of headers on the motherboard (It will be in the specs) and the number of spaces in the case.

More fans do not mean better cooling, but using the correct type and combination (Which includes the type of case) will. (Hence the reason I say let the professional build it)

Another point is that just specifying best buys or 5 star rated products to include in the build, may not result in the best performance, (Just like matching 5 star audio products does not guarantee best performance) so take advice from the professional manufactures above.

Hope this helps

Bill

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
It's important to maintain flow of air in a set direction. Front fan has to pull in cold air into the case, and the back fan needs to draw the hot air and push it outside.

If you put a side panel fan above the CPU cooler, it needs to draw the hot air from inside and push it out.

You can buy a PC case with all fans preinstalled, just plug them in to the mobo and done.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
No idea as to what games you want to play but over all, your set up will be decent for future upgrades and maybe a 'little' on the OverKill.*wacko* ... lol.

Learn to play whatever games better and upgrade as you move on (get better)

TRENDING THREADS