Best bluethooth headphone skype/MS team

jpll

Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

I'm currently looking for a good Bluetooth headphone that I will be using for work.

It must be multipoint and must work with ms skype and Microsoft team.

I looked at bose NC 700 but it seems like it bad with ms team and skype.

Best regards

jpll

Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

Yea I saw the thread but the problem with the bose is when you connect 2 devices at a time like a pc and an iPhone, the Bluetooth doesn't work that well. The bose forum say you have to buy a dongle to fix that.

Also, Bose is supposed to release bose uc 700 headphone teams certified but i don't know when. I'm waiting for an answer from them

Reactions: bigboss

jpll

Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
yes, also i saw like there is plantronic voyager 8200 uc that seem to have good review but they're not popular at all.

DCarmi

I have been using my Sennheiser Momentum 2 headphones. Probably overkill for Skype/Teams stuff, but the internal mic is fine. I have also used AKG N60s, without issue. Both got a bit uncomfortably hot when the temperature rocketed, though.

If you just want video chatting type stuff then Plantronics devices tend to review well. Jabra, might be another one to look at.

(Mostly I just use the webcam mic and a pair of in-ears. They tend to make me look marginally less of a prat in video, than big cans. Your mileage would hopefully be better.)

jpll

Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
yes, it seems to have multipoint on the momentum 2.0. There's also the 3.0 upgrade that has it.

For me, I think I'm going to stick with bose 700 because none of them have equivalent active noise cancelling and microphone on both the sony and momentum is like review said it bad.

Reactions: bigboss

jpll

Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
I didn't pick it up yet but one of my colleagues has one and he says the multi-point from pc to phone can sometimes bug so if you go on bose forum they give you like 30$ Bluetooth dongle to buy and it supposes to fix the issues.

Me I pick the bose because anc is better than momentum 3. Call quality is the best. So i'll buy the dongle.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts