Best audiophile headphone for a newbie

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

bruhmomentum

Jan 6, 2022
Visit site
No one in the internet can tell you exactly why for a reason. As many stated headphones are very personal things and you are only looking at two?
why not audition and buy something that Is available in your country?
There has to be some dealers in your country.
Failing that, and you are dead set on these two, I suggest you buy the cheapest and return them if you don't like them.
i know what to do now. i have to buy both and see what i like more. the hd600 from thomann and the sundara from amazon. both have a good return policy with me ending up only to have to pay for return shipping on which i like least.

and no we do not have any hifi retailers in my country that sell any headphone i have ever heard of in the audiophile community. basically they are ****.

Reactions: Al ears

bruhmomentum

Jan 6, 2022
Visit site
I’d probably suggest you review whatever sources brought you to these two and just count the votes. I’m sure most will have a preference. My money, based on opinions I’ve read/heard, would be on the Sundara, but I’ve never heard either.
yeah sundara is most popular but i really have to get both and return one or else ill always have that feeling of "is mine really the best one?"

D

Deleted member 108165

Personally I'd be looking at the HD650 as I think it will fit your requirements more than the HD600. Not heard the Sundara so can't comment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts