Best Amp for Dance Music?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Thanks for the input Octopo... I've had a look at the speakers and like them... they'll be ideal for my purposes! Cheers

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I just had a quick look on a certain auction website (naming no names ;)) and if you're after silly power and volume from your speakers they have a pair of Cerwin Vega E-712 speakers for just over £100 with a day and a half to go - no "Hi-Fi" speakers will come close if you want huge sound. If you're tastes are more refined then the examples mentioned by d_a_n1979 will be fine!

T

the record spot

Might also add, there's some Mission 733 speakers on the go too for a bargain price. Get a pair of these underestimated floorstanders and you'll have a fine time - very musical, plenty of beef but not overpoweringly so. Had a pair of the 733i models (which I still have) and they were superb. Only recently swapped for my newer (to me anyway) 752s which don't have the same bottom end (albeit a stronger all-rounder).

TRENDING THREADS