best 2d/3d blu ray player?

markyboy156

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
hi at the moment i have the panasonic 55vt30 tv i am after adding a 2d/3d blu ray player i want the very best picture quality from the tv what would be the perfect partner either the panasonic dmp-bdt210 or the denon dbp2012ud or any other player that can be recommended by any one budget does not matter i currently have the sony 760 blu ray player i need help on this matter asap please :)

A

Anonymous

I would say it really depends on the sound system your using, I have the 310 and it's perfect for my 50" plasma. There's not a huge difference in BR picture IMO, but there's a bigger difference in the sound department, so if you have a good AVR & speaker setup, it may be worth the extra investment.

A

Anonymous

Looking for similar, however I also want DVD-A & SACD support.

If that's a requirement then the Denon 2012 seems the current flavour along with the Oppo's & the Cambridge Audio (that's my shortlist!).

As to which is superior in audio and / or video though I couldn't say.

I guess much depends on whether connecting via HDMI to your AV amp or whether you want to use analogue out for pure audio listening.

TnA200

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Mark,

If budget is not an issue, why would you not just get the best Panasonic model from this year to complement your TV?

I bought the 310 as it was a 3D player and my new TV was 3D too. I know recently WHF gave the 210 top marks, so either way you couldn't go too wrong. My dream player was the Oppo 93 and the Oppo 95 would've been even better, but then again every price step up probably has a player to match with enhanced SQ and PQ.

Best of luck, TnA

TRENDING THREADS