BeoVision 4 103-inch plasma

corrias

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Are you guys at WHAt HI-FI going to review this for your TEMPTATIONS it would be interesting to see what you guys think of it

A

Anonymous

Most likely will be a Panasonic plasma screen as they already produce that size but will have B&O styling and speakers for sound quality, most importantly, how much will it be? Panasonic's is priced around £60,000 or less, i dread to think what the B&O will cost, nearly three times i think.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Panasonic Store:Most likely will be a Panasonic plasma screen as they already produce that size but will have B&O styling and speakers for sound quality

Not most likely - it is a Panasonic screen. But with B&O styling, audio, picture processing/automatic screen calibration, etc.

Panasonic Store:Panasonic's is priced around £60,000 or less, i dread to think what the B&O will cost, nearly three times i think

£63,500 screen only, plus £2750 for the wall bracket or £18,000 for the floor stand

Andrew Everard:

Panasonic Store:Most likely will be a Panasonic plasma screen as they already produce that size but will have B&O styling and speakers for sound quality

Not most likely - it is a Panasonic screen. But with B&O styling, audio, picture processing/automatic screen calibration, etc.

Panasonic Store:Panasonic's is priced around £60,000 or less, i dread to think what the B&O will cost, nearly three times i think

£63,500 screen only, plus £2750 for the wall bracket or £18,000 for the floor stand

Wow! All that B&O & not costing much more than a Panasonic!!! Should definitely audition one then!!! Wait a min...........isn't a projector much better? It can also enter my room easily!
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts