BenQ w1080st+

Nikko007

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, does anyone know any good picture settings for the benQ, to be fair the out of the box settings exceeded my expectations in quality for the price, however i have heard that picure quality can be improved even more with some tinkering with the setting in the more advanced menu.

I have found some settings for the 1070 and for the 1080st but not the 1080st+ which im assuming as the + model has slightly higher brightness the setting would slightly differ.

Anyhow, any advice would be great.

Thanks.

nikko

abacus

Look for a test review on the 1080 that includes calibrated settings, and set your projector to these, then make small adjustments to the brightness & Contrast settings to suit your room & viewing. (If you have a disc with a THX test on it, use this to get the best brightness & contrast)

Hope this helps

Bill

BTW; it does indeed give you a cracking picture once fine-tuned.

You can try settings for the ST and adjust brightness to suit your requirements. All these settings act as a guide anyway, and may not suit your viewing conditions. You'll have to manually adjust settings from thereon.

Nikko007

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Thankyou guys for all the replys and suggestions i'll try experimenting over the weekend, however all my tinkering is annoying the misses quite a lot, especially mid film when i decide i could improve things with a little fine adjustment here and there. I do need to gem myself a thx disc...

best wishes.

Nikk

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts