been a long time guys

Mike_Schmidt

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Well I had twins 14 months ago healthy baby boys Ryland and Holden there great, but life changes so did my system I did have parasound JC2 A21 Proac D28's Cyrus CD kit and Cardas cables now Im left with is my Cyrus 8SE and power supply Grado 325's but nothing else since this is all I have for some years to come what heap phone amp with a volume control would you guys recommened. Thanks

simon3102000

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Graham slee novo is a great headphone amp and a fairly reasonable price... But i wouldnt recomend using headphones as a full time listening device as you can do serious damage to your ears even at low volumes.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Mike, congratulations and welcome back.

Maybe something like this would do the job:
http://www.musicalfidelity.com/products/M1-Series/M1HPA/M1HPA.asp

John Duncan

Hello and welcome back, Mike.

Only thing I have experience of is the Frestone Fubar IV - it's good and good value, but only accepts a digital input, which will be fine with jst the Cyrus but may not be flexible enough for you in the future if you want to use other analogue-only sources.

Mike_Schmidt

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
thanks guys but the comment harming my ears has me a little restless but it looks like the Creek obh-21 SE is what I can buy for now. I have a miniwatt tube amp but it just doesnt work for now so cans it is! :grin:

TRENDING THREADS