BBC HD coverage of Wimbledon

edplaysdrums42

May 2, 2009
Visit site
YES! I definately heard it aswell, i had the sound going through the speakers. Whenever there was any crowd noise you could pick out this strange metallic sort of noise, at a guess i'd say it was something to do with the noise reverberating around the shut roof. Weird!

Cheers Ed

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
The OH was complaining about this last night.

Feed from Freesat through the AV amp so going 5.1.

Wonder if it was because the roof was on?

StanleyAV

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Yes I got this when trying to watch the Nadal match. Court no.1 ladies was fine. So whether this was a venue noise,
I'm not too sure. BBC2 audio feed was clear of this annoyance!!

there was a radio link problem earlier, Andy Quested of BBC HD tells me.

EarsEarsEars

Feb 18, 2009
Visit site
I was definitelly getting something like that. I thought it might have been the acoustics with the roof on on the Murray game.

It was quite sharp at times, and not that pleasant to listen to. Are people still getting it, even without the roof on?

Edit: Stanley AV's beaten me to it...

A

Anonymous

I don't think it's the roof because it's still happening now. It's only on hd, if you switch between hd and BBC 1 or 2 the sd feed is silent in the background. It's like switching the wind reduction system on a video camera. I am watching this on virgin TiVo.

A

Anonymous

I’d must verify with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I take pleasure in reading a post that will make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!
CoffeeForLess Coupon imagoes Direct wines uk Rear 6PM Coupon slurry 123Inkjets Coupon protective

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts