Battlestar Galactica

Streamer

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
Anyone on here have any audio issues with BSG last night on Sky1/Sky1HD? HD channel kept dropping 5.1 audio (just at the wrong time!!!), switching to Sky 1 gave distorted sound for a few minute then back to normal. All other channels seemed fine so hopefully it's not the Sky box........

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Yup. I recorded it last night and it kept dropping sound throughout. Irritating but settled down about half-way through.

It's heading for an awesome finale.

Streamer

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, settled down towards the end - luckily didn't miss too much.

ÿGot to appreciate it as much as possible for these last few episodes - and what a cliffhanger!!! Any thoughts on the final Cylon???ÿ

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
It is repeated again at 2100 tonight on Sky 2, I turned it off as it was really annoying so here's hoping the glitch is sorted. Looking forward to buying this final boxset - maybe on BD format when they eventually release it. Fab gritty sci-fi!!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Check to see if it is on your Sky Anytime as I watched it via it and no sound issues
emotion-21.gif

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
The last two episodes to be screened on Tue 24 Mar 09 to conclude the final season! It would be nice if they showed some behind the scenes documentary.

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Anyone heard anything about a Blu-ray release for the whole programme? The HD-DVD boxset is looking very lonely without the other seasons to keep it company.

A

Anonymous

VoodooDoctor:Anyone heard anything about a Blu-ray release for the whole programme? The HD-DVD boxset is looking very lonely without the other seasons to keep it company.
Check this out http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-software-general-discussion/79836-battlestar-galactica-complete-series-coming-blu-ray-july-28th.html
This is the US release. Universal discs are both region locked and free, so who knows?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I don't know if I could survive a BD boxset worth- too much intensity! Things building v.nicely to a finale now - here's hoping they don't go for a cop-out ending
emotion-40.gif

A

Anonymous

I suspect it'll be either totally grim and hopeless (darkness, decay and the black death holding illimitable dominion over all) or upliftingly positive (how DID Starbuck get that shiny new ship?).
Or probably a combination of the two.
Difficult to see just how they won't be able to cop out - even a little.....

A

Anonymous

I'm hoping for bleak and dark - I've not out all this time in for a cop out ending where the one true god turns out to be a miss-translation and is actually Muffit the Daggit

A

Anonymous

This is funny.....

http://badcontrol.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/spare-change-1.jpg

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
I'm hoping for a bleak and dark ending too like the cylons and humans wipe each other out and only the Final Five survive.

At the time I thought that it was lame that Ellen was the final cylon and the way they revealed it. I also thought it was really weak the way the wholebackstory of the cylons was told by Anders when he was being treated for the brain hemorrhage.

I'm gutted that they didn't kill Boomer last episode.

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
DistortedVision:At the time I thought that it was lame that Ellen was the final cylon and the way they revealed it.

I thought that at first as well as it seemed to come from nowhere. Having said that I think the revelation was always going to be a bit of a disappointment. It would have felt a bit wrong/lame if it had be roslin or adama. Of course the jury is still out on what is Starbuck

The backstory was also a bit confusing - I had to watch the episode twice.

Still one of the better shows on TV though.

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Enjoyed the first hour but found the second a bit of an anti climax. Nice touch that the song was FTL co-ords to ancient Earth. I hear they are bringing out another series dealing with Caprica before the Cylon attack.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts