Battlefield 3 or MW3 what will you buy?

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Hello all,

Just wondering if the recent Battlefield 3 beta has made up anyones mind which, if any, of the two games you will buy? I've enjoyed the beta of Battlefield but MW3 is still the priority purchase for me and have it ordered for release day, i plan on getting Battlefield 3 at a later date when i've got a bit more spare cash to spend as xmas is drawing ever nearer.

It still annoys me that so many games are released so near to each other in the two months before xmas...you could buy a game every week up until xmas for god sake, it's just silly, you would think the games industry would spread it's releases out throughout the year by now! I know the xmas market is still seen as the ideal release time but with more and more games released at exactly the same time the perceived value of doing so must be questionable, no?

Anyway...Battlefield 3 or MW3? Or both? Or none of the above?

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping it's MW3 but I'm going to hold off first. There were many issue with MW2 that I'm not keen to have all over again. Lag, hit detection, boosting - even no "mute all" button.

Hems

Nov 21, 2007
Visit site
I'm getting both. I hate it when a load of games come out around the same time. I've still got to complete gears of war 3 and play fifa 12. It's even worse now that I have to wait until I run in my new tv!

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Neither. I was going to get B3 but wasnt at all impressed with the beta I played

Im not paying anymore cash for COD as I HATE that they continue to release updates at around 10-12 quid a piece making the overall cost of playing online way too expensive for my liking.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Alantiggger said:
hope this is allowed as it's a link JUST for that video (not to link to anything not too nice or that) ... just a bit of fun :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGbo50Ar420

:rofl:

Obviously if you have the hardware the pc version will be superior but that's a little extreme eh...does take me back though, i'm showing my age here but i remember playing most of those games in the ps3 screen.

A

Anonymous

battlefield3 is suppose to be awesome

ill check it out myself

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts