batman v superman

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Was really excited to watch this movie last night only to be totally let down in everyway.

Everything about it was crap.
From enemies to best friends just because mother called martha wth

To me it felt like a competiton v marvel

Nothing added up
What the hell was wonder women doing?
Ben affleck is far too slow for action but that was a minor issue

What a load of kak

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I was going to get this from iTunes but it looks like it's the theatrical version. I've read that the one to go for is the ultimate (extended) edition as there is an extra 30 mins and fills in lots of gaps.

Yes the ultimate edition fills up some gaps. Overall, there are flaws. Wonder Woman was introduced for future Justice League movie and Wonder Woman film (I loved the Wonder Woman theme song). I enjoyed the film despite its flaws. 7/10 for film and 10/10 for audio (Atmos) and video.

eggontoast

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Was really excited to watch this movie last night only to be totally let down in everyway.

Utter shite, snore fest, 2hrs31mins of your life you will never get back. I can't think of any redeeming features, the one surprise was Ben Affleck, he was better than expected.

D

Deleted member 2457

I left the cinema after 30 mins - load of crap!

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
I left the cinema after 30 mins - load of crap!
You missed Wonder Woman gel! ;)
I know! Didn't know she was in it though.
regular_smile.gif

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:

Pointlessly noisy, overlong and made little if any sense. Fairly convinced all the loud action is only there to wake up those who have dozed off...

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
I had the extended version lol

Should have called it the marvel counter punch movie

How do you know if you have the extended version, i have just checked on amazon and it's about 182 minutes long, is that the extended version ?

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
simonlewis said:
How do you know if you have the extended version, i have just checked on amazon and it's about 182 minutes long, is that the extended version ?

"In this no-holds-barred Ultimate Edition, with 30 minutes of additional footage not seen in cinemas..."

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
spiny norman said:
simonlewis said:

"In this no-holds-barred Ultimate Edition, with 30 minutes of additional footage not seen in cinemas..."

Ultimate adition has 2 versions the theatrical version and the extended one included.

buzz_lightclick

I saw it 2 or 3 times at the cinema, but still only gave it a 5/10!

Poorly edited and incoherent but still some enjoyable scenes and action sequences!

I'd like to see the extended version to see if it helps to fill in some plot holes.

rocketrazor said:
I enjoyed it, was looking forward to it and wasn't disappointed.  And the Wonderwomen music, wow that really rocked the cinema! 
I was disappointed with the blu ray disc about this scene though. I distinctly remember the Wonder Woman theme music to be much louder in the cinema and it was amazing. On the disc (Atmos), it was just a mild background music. Not sure if it's a settings issue.

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
it certainly rocked the cinema, i remember coming out and thinking how on earth am I gonna watch this at home! The wife will go mad and the little one will be woken up! I haven't got the disk yet, will be a while but hopefully its a settings issue though i'm not sure what. When it happened in the cinema it was without doubt a statement rather than something in the background.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
buzz_lightclick said:
I saw it 2 or 3 times at the cinema, but still only gave it a 5/10! 

Poorly edited and incoherent but still some enjoyable scenes and action sequences!  

I'd like to see the extended version to see if it helps to fill in some plot holes. 

Doesnt at all

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts