Bass head MP3 player

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
More likely your current headphones aren't cutting it, not your phone (of course depending on your phone). Audition bass-heavy cans from such as Skullcandy and Beats, should have your brain cells rockin'

Cretosx

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I have beats and audio technica ath m50x's both have bass but, it's all abit quiet my phone is iPhone 6 plus but I hate using my phone as a music player it's just more difficult so I'd prefer an MP3 with some more bass and volume

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
just make sure you get something with an eq option on it then you can boost the bass to your hearts content. Have you tried the eq settings on the iphone itself?

to be honest, the only mp3 I can ever really recommend nowadays is the sansa clip as it's small, cheap, sounds great, battery lasts ages and does exactly what it says on the tin.

Cretosx

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I've tried many apps, and the inbuilt eq isn't doing wonders either, befote I used a htc one + app called poweramp was so good, so looking for a new device that maybe can compare as not really a fan of the iPhone 6, music wise

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
actually, just thinking, and I want to you take this as it's meant - Ie concern. If you think the iphone 6 is too quiet and you want things to boost the sound and bass, it honestly sounds as though you may have already damaged your hearing from listening to stuff on headphones for too long at too high volumes. I've heard an iphone 6 at full volume, it's quite loud, even with the eu limiter on it.

So, as a note of concern, please take care!

Cretosx

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Very very likely, I work at concerts, although I doubt it's that though I'm just sick of my hour of tube journeys I can clearly hear the tubes through music at max volume that's why I want something louder and more bass

Back on topic

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
You might struggle to find what you need unless you buy second hand. EU regulations came into force a few years ago limiting the volume of the headphone output. Alternatively another option would be a headphone amplifier such as a FiiO E06, but that adds another box to cart around and is just something else that needs charging.

IMO the best sounding iPhone by a country mile was the 4S. My 5S has never ever sounded as good as the 4S I had before it, plus the 4S went considerably louder, easily by another 25%. I haven't heard the 6 but I'd be surprised if things have improved.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts