Bargain Audiolab amp

Not the most exciting amp, maybe, but this looks great value to me for 75wpc from a UK brand.

MM/MC phono stage too. Yours for £599 and 30 day returns.

WHF gave it 4* at £999 originally.

podknocker

Not the most exciting amp, maybe, but this looks great value to me for 75wpc from a UK brand.

MM/MC phono stage too. Yours for £599 and 30 day returns.

WHF gave it 4* at £999 originally.

That's a great deal and the matching 8300CDQ is £699 so a nice system for £1300 plus speakers. They throw in a nice interconnect and 5 year warranty on both CD player and amp. Bargain.

Reactions: Al ears

podknocker

I think the warranty helps and I don't think they would be a bargain without it. Some extended warranties are really high. I still think it's too much for this sort of product. It's far too pricey for a CD player and amplifier. Having a matching system is nice though. I still think £350 is enough for a CD player, but style and aesthetics do increase the asking price these days.

The offer prices should have been the original retail prices, but these companies get away with charging daft prices and sadly, people still pay them. I don't think a Leema Quasar is worth £3125 and the only reason I'm buying one is the £1000 trade in and the 5 year warranty. HIFI prices are crazy now, but you can't really haggle over the cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts