BANG OLUFSEN Modern Contemporary Hi Fi/Sound System - suggestions needed

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey

I would simply love a BO 9000 complete with 8000 speakers for the stylish appearance, but unforunately it is out of my budget...does anyone happen to know of a brand which do similar contemporary designs?

Thankyou

A

Anonymous

For speakers I would suggest B & W XT series. I think you'll like the styling ;-)Beocenter 9000 you could pick up from ebay, nr: 170178704005. I'm not sure the beocenter would deliver the sound you're after and if it's capable enough for the B & W's. Alternatives, anyone?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
A few years back when I was a chef I was lucky enough to cook for a Norwich city footballer at his house (some might call it a hall or palace!) He was using a B&O set up and I was very impressed. Sound as gorgeous as it's look!

nads

[quote user="Thaiman"]A few years back when I was a chef I was lucky enough to cook for a Norwich city footballer at his house (some might call it a hall or palace!) He was using a B&O set up and I was very impressed. Sound as gorgeous as it's look![/quote]

But is B&O HiFi? or is it a lifestyle!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reassurance, Andrew and Thaiman!I must say I heard some Beolab 5 speakers some time ago and thought they were very special! They are very pricey, though, and hearing (and reading)all the style over substance claims about B & O I wasn't that sure less pricey B & O would truly qualify as hifi! By the way, I like they way B & O equipment looks and certainly am glad to see some other hifi manufacturers (like B & W) are now paying tribute by copying it. Hey, that's how it looks like to me! But then, better well copied than badly designed, isn't it!?

TRENDING THREADS