Back to the Future 4K HDR Trilogy at iTunes £14!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Bought and just watched the first one and it was great! Had asked for the 4K Blu-Ray for Xmas and am now returning it - £50 it was!

D

Deleted member 2457

My room is not suitable for Atmos I have explored that option before when I had a guy round from a home cinema shop. What I was asking about though would the LX901 still decode Atmos even without the addition speakers?

D

Deleted member 2457

Dolby Atmos without Atmos speakers will switch to Dolby TrueHD.
Very cool - thanks BB! Ah man, the other day we put it in the spare bedroom wardrobe and buried it under loads of stuff! :)

D

Deleted member 2457

BB, I need some help I can’t get my sub working on iTunes any ideas? Thanks
Got it working but iTunes still sounded better on my 81 way more powerful surround sound.

D

Deleted member 2457

Did you try turning the volume up? Different amps have different sweet spots for volume, and in some you need to crank it up a bit more than usual. Don't rely on the number what indicates volume.
Yes, I did find that out with these two amps. The 81 is a pure beast in terms of sound though. The left and right front speakers kick butt!

D

Deleted member 2457

Did you try turning the volume up? Different amps have different sweet spots for volume, and in some you need to crank it up a bit more than usual. Don't rely on the number what indicates volume.
I think I am going to sell the 901 again I didn’t enjoy using it this time.

D

Deleted member 2457

I assume you mean when using your LX901. If the sound format is set to stereo then the sub won’t make any sound. You need to cycle through the sound formats using the remote.
It was on Dolby Digital I had to go into the sound settings on the crossover and set it up again.

D

Deleted member 2457

I assume you mean when using your LX901. If the sound format is set to stereo then the sub won’t make any sound. You need to cycle through the sound formats using the remote.
Yes, basically pulling out the sub cable and putting it in again fixed it after I fiddled with the rest of it. Seems to very fussy that cable I have had no sub sound a lot!

buzz_lightclick

Got it working but iTunes still sounded better on my 81 way more powerful surround sound.
Tbh I’ve found the same with my Susano compared to the LX88 I had before. The LX88 did Atmos and it was good, the Susano is a similar age to your amp so does not, but overall it sounds much better; even games with Dolby Atmos sound tracks through my Xbox One X sound amazing, my amp outputs Dolby Digital Pro Logic IIx and the sound is still all around me, just doesn’t have “Dolby Atmos” on the display!

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

Tbh I’ve found the same with my Susano compared to the LX88 I had before. The LX88 did Atmos and it was good, the Susano is a similar age to your amp so does not, but overall it sounds much better; even games with Dolby Atmos sound tracks through my Xbox One X sound amazing, my amp outputs Dolby Digital Pro Logic IIx and the sound is still all around me, just doesn’t have “Dolby Atmos” on the display!
Yes, I was thinking about your 88 yesterday with Atmos and nearly asked you a question but then it went out of mind. I reckon for sure my Susano was a dud!

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts